Wednesday, August 06, 2003

KEVIN SCHMIDT (OF NINEDRARWFS.COM) FINDS SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT DENNIS KUCINICH
I really think Dennis deserves credit for not missing a single house vote while campaigning.

No other candidate can make that claim; in fact, some of them should be on milk cartons in the cafeteria. Dick Gephardt is the worst offender, missing 90% of House votes. Why even bother? If I told my boss I wanted to work 10% of time, he’d laugh and tell me not to let door hit me on the way out. John Kerry comes in second, missing 56% of Senate votes. I guess he just can’t resist the call of the open road and the wind through his hair on the Harley. Joe Lieberman takes third place, missing 44% and wins Mr. Congeniality. His fellow contestants just love the way he lets them know how he feels about their chances. Bob Graham and John Edwards round out the pack, both missing about ¼ of their Senate votes.

Don’t these candidates realize that, while it’s important to campaign, it’s far more important to do the job they were elected to do? Dennis Kucinich does, and for that I think the man deserves to be recognized.
I agree.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?