Tuesday, January 13, 2004

GEORGE SOROS AND GODWIN'S LAW; Best of the Web juxtaposes two passages concerning Soros and allegations of Nazism:
"You know, I have also been accused of comparing Bush to a Nazi. And I did not do it. I would not do it, exactly because I have lived under a Nazi regime. So I know the difference. But how come that I'm accused of that?"--George Soros, "Wolf Blitzer Reports," CNN, Jan. 12, 2004

"Soros believes that a 'supremacist ideology' guides this White House. He hears echoes in its rhetoric of his childhood in occupied Hungary. 'When I hear Bush say, "You're either with us or against us," it reminds me of the Germans.' It conjures up memories, he said, of Nazi slogans on the walls, Der Feind Hort mit ('The enemy is listening'). 'My experiences under Nazi and Soviet rule have sensitized me,' he said in a soft Hungarian accent."--Washington Post, Nov. 11, 2003
Does he honestly think that no one will pay attention? Or did he just forget what he said before? After all, two months is an eternity in a world ruled by the Faster Feiler principle.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?