Monday, September 27, 2004

WAYS TO IMPROVE BASEBALL

To me, baseball is what fills the long dry space between the NBA playoffs and the first college football game. I'll watch a play-off game or two, especially if the Red Sox are involved (glutton for punishment). But I have to say that I can't disagree much with these suggestions for improvement from Ramble On.
Rather than WiFi my proposal to enliven the game would include shorter games, aluminum bats, and position rotation, and maybe more player on steroids. Or better yet, make the field a rectangle, lose the gloves add shorts, eliminate bases or bats and add goals, make the ball much bigger, only allow players to use their feet, and make the object of the game is to kick the ball in the goal.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?