Wednesday, October 06, 2004

RANDOM PHOTOS

Couldn't seem to get much writing done so I went on a drive to clear my head. Along the way I took a few pictures of Spotsylvania County. Click on them for larger versions.

This store has long been of interest to me. Was this Finney's final revenge on his (her?) lazy, good-for-nothing sons?

A store with a story? Posted by Hello

Nothing much to add about this one. Just a nice scene.

Rural Americana Posted by Hello

I drove past this almost completely hidden historical sign before turning back to read the fine print. I have to confess that I don't think I have ever heard of Bishop Francis Asbury before. He apparently played a prominent role in the development of the American Methodist Church, a church which, if I'm not mistaken, can claim our current president among its members. Who knew?

Almost lost history Posted by Hello

Time to get back to work.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?