Tuesday, March 08, 2005

TRAVEL TO NORTH KOREA

Courtesy of the Korean Friendship Association (link courtesy of BoingBoing via Instapundit). I highly recommend viewing the flashmovie promotional for the trip. A fascinating glimpse into what awaits the would-be visitor. I'd love to visit North Korea.

BoingBoing notes that he got in trouble for linking to the video because of bandwidth issues and has since linked to several alternate or mirror sites. I wonder if the folks who put together the video got permission to use the brief clip of the South Korean Film JSA (Joint Security Area)?

Comments:
I would love to visit Kumgangsan, Kaesong, the Chosin Reservoir, and a hundred other spots... but I'm waiting until they aren't as likely to kill me for being a miguk...

:-(
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?